Drug Crime Criminal Defense Attorney - Central Florida
Orlando Drug Crime Defense Lawyer, Serving Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Orange - Seminole - Osceola - Volusia - Lake and Brevard Counties, and Central Florida.
Call 407.720.6070 today to schedule a confidential legal consultation with Criminal Defense Lawyer, Anton J. Nace.
Being charged with a drug crime is a serious matter, which if convicted can have a dramatic impact on your life, not to mention your freedom.
The most common drug crime charges include:
Drug Possession • Possession with intent to distribute • Drug Trafficking • Sale and / or Delivery • Attempted sale of illegal drugs or controlled substances • Possession of paraphernalia or manufacturing equipment • Distributing illegal drugs or controlled substances • Manufacturing and cultivation.
EXPERIENCED DRUG CRIME DEFENSE ATTORNEY
As a law firm providing experienced drug crime defense legal services, we are committed to protecting the legal rights of each and every client, while always striving to provide the highest standard of legal representation.
Call Anton J. Nace, Esq. today at 407.720.6070.
A drug charge conviction may result in:
- Hefty fines;
- Potential jail or prison time;
- Suspension of your driving privileges;
- Having your license revoked;
- Potential vehicle forfeiture;
- Community service;
- Lengthy terms of probation;
- Forfeiture of property or assets;
- Forfeiture of certain basic civil rights.
The degree of Drug Crime you are charged with typically depends on:
- The Type of Drug;
- Amount or Weight of the Drug;
- The perceived intention regarding the drugs, i.e. personal use, for sale, distribution, or trafficking;
- And sometimes, your prior criminal record.
If you have been arrested or charged with a drug crime, speak to an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
Call 407.720.6070 today to about your Burglary Criminal Defense Legal Needs.
AREAS OF PRACTICE